215 Clarkson Avenue
Multifamily in Prospect - Lefferts Garden for Sale
|Asking Price||Submit Offers|
|Lot Size||50.04 ft x 110 ft|
|Zoning Code||R6, C2-3|
Meridian Investment Sales is pleased to present the Exclusive Offering for 215 Clarkson Avenue, a multifamily building with a total of 16 apartments in prime Prospect- Lefferts Gardens – just two blocks from the 2,5 train at the Winthrop street subway station as well as the Q train at the Parkside Avenue subway station.
The property is situated on Clarkson Avenue, between Rogers Avenue and Nostrand Avenue in Prospect- Lefferts Garden, one of Brooklyn’s most desirable residential neighborhoods. There are several notable new developments in the immediate area including ‘The Parkline” at 626 Flatbush Avenue, ‘The Clark’ at 310 Clarkson Avenue, and ‘The Lincoln Apartments’ at 31-33 Lincoln Road.
215 Clarkson has 16 apartments, fifteen are rent stabilized and one is free market. Two of the apartments are currently vacant. This building offers stable in-place cash flow with significant upside as units vacate. The average rent in the building is $1,442, approximately 45% below market for the area.
The Offering benefits from immediate access to prime transportation, with the 2,5 & Q train just 2 blocks away, allowing easy access to Manhattan.
Both Rogers Avenue and Nostrand Avenue are two of the main retail corridors in Prospect- Lefferts Gardens. These retail corridors are achieving high retail rents, averaging up to and in some cases over $60 per square foot.
• Located in Prime Prospect- Lefferts Gardens
• Significant upside in rental income with rents ~45% below market
• Average Rent is just $1,442/month
• Property Delivered with two vacant units
• Property located between the Q train at the Parkside Avenue subway station & the 2,5 train at the Winthrop Street subway station
• Property located in close proximity to notable new developments including The Clark, a 420-unit market-rate rental complex developed by the Hudson Companies as well as the Lincoln Apartments, an interconnected two-building luxury rental project nearby with 141 apartments.
On Clarkson Avenue, between Rogers Avenue and Nostrand Avenue in Prospect- Lefferts Garden, one of Brooklyn’s most desirable residential neighborhoods.Property Listing Contact:
Adam Hess // Senior Managing Director // One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004 // 718.534.9201 // email@example.com
Eddie Setton // Vice President // One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004 // 718.534.9202 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Aaron Birns // Associate // One Battery Park Plaza, New York, NY 10004 // 718.534.9203 // email@example.com