166 West 75th Street
Prime Upper West Side mix-use building with 67 apartments
|Asking Price||Auction Sale|
|Neighborhood||Upper West Side|
|Lot Size||6,183 SF|
|Stories||15 + Penthouse|
- Luxury mixed-use building currently generating an in-place NOI of over $2.0 million with 67 apartments leased at over 70% below market rent.
- The property underwent a gut renovation totaling over $15 million, which included brand new mechanical equipment, cosmetic upgrades to common areas, and extensive apartment renovations.
- Given the compact apartment sizes which average 344 square feet, the property currently serves as efficient luxury rentals and is an excellent conversion candidate for a transient hotel, extended stay, co-living, or institutional housing.
- Building amenities include a 24-hour doorman, fitness center, laundry facilities, and package room.
- The property is located in close proximity to mass transportation (three blocks from the Broadway and 72nd Street station) and is surrounded by world class dining and shopping options.
Luxury mixed-use building located just two blocks from Central Park on the Upper West SideProperty Listing Contact:
David Schechtman // Senior Executive Managing Director// 800 3rd Ave., New York, NY // 212.468.5907 // firstname.lastname@example.org
Lipa Lieberman // Managing Director // 800 3rd Ave., New York, NY // 212.468.5908 // email@example.com
Abie Kassin // Director // 800 3rd Ave., New York, NY // 212.468.5909 // firstname.lastname@example.org